Wednesday 9 July 2014

Semi Finals pt2: Brazil v Germany | Argentina v Holland

Hahaha! 
So I had predicted that Brazil was more likely to beat Germany in yesterday's match. And boy was I wrong.

Still, I am not afraid to make a prediction for this game either. So here it goes:

Argentina would beat Holland!

There I go again.
But this time, I am more sentimental with my analysis than anything else. After all, I have liked Argentina since the 90s. But my affection for the Albeceleste became even more potent when Lionel Messi arrived on the scene.

So I won't give much analytic reasons for saying Argentina would win this game, except that I want Messi to be at his best, and I hope he is at his best. And if he is at his best, then it is most likely his team would be on the winning side.

Because, just like the Roberto Baggios, the Ronaldo DeLimas, the Zinadine Zidanes and the Diego Maradonnas of this world, Messi is one of those players who can single-handedly win a big match.

Unfortunately, the match has started while I was tyoing this, so I will stop here for now, and continue later. Enjoy the game. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for TrueFootballAnalysts